Thursday, September 13, 2012

Outfit of The Day: Breezy Day!


First time wearing this maxi skirt from American Apparel. My favorite shoes from the outlet and my only pair of wedges so far. They make me feel like a skyscraper!

Celebrating the last few days of summer before I have to go back to school. Bleh :( Blogger decided that my blog is a spam blog so waiting for them to clear me out.  You know that feeling of not knowing what you did wrong...but you feel like you might have done something wrong? I'm innocent REALLY!!! T_T

Hopefully they'll decide I'm not a spam blogger...because I'm not...I don't even know what spam blogging is. 囧


2 comments:

  1. Lol, blogger was giving me a warning that your blog might be spam... but clearly you're not!

    I like your maxi skirt and heels. They're so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T_T darn blogger maybe I should have used Wordpress too haha

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.