Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Re..Beginning of My Journey!

Hey everyone!

So some of you might know that I started "The Artistically Challenged" on my tumblr but realized that I couldn't easily write long posts. So...here we are, in our new home :) How does it look?

I spent a lot of time setting it up and hopefully through time it'll get better little by little.

So if you're new here I'll begin by telling you my intentions of starting yet another fashion blog in the already clogged blogosphere. Some one once said that if you felt like you didn't have an outlet where you can be heard and you have a lot to say...you should start a blog. Ok so that summary of a quote might not be that accurate but you get what I mean.

I want to share my love for all things fashion and beauty with you all :) I like to describe it as a fashion blog with a sprinkle of beauty and personal life. A blog doesn't have to be defined so well I guess and it might later transform into other things but I guess this blog is about me...and sharing myself with the world.

I hope you enjoy the content on my blog and be inspired from it, learn from it or just laugh AT it!

If you want more of my personal life and interests (music and dramas) please follow me on Tumblr.
If you want to talk to me more then follow me on twitter and like me on Facebook!
If you just like looking at my pictures and my collection of other fashion pictures, follow me on Pinterest!
Oh and last but not least, I hope to sing a bit, make indie movies, Vlog and also fashion videos on my YouTube Channel.

They are all linked on the side bar or in the tabs bar up above so check those out

If you have any comments or questions feel free to contact me at

artisticallychallengednancy@gmail.com

Enjoy!

- Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy

    I just started my blog a while ago too so I just wanted to say good luck! I'll definitely pop by yours since I love fashion. :)

    www.lightandwonder.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica!

      Thank you so much for commenting and your support. I checked out your blog and will definitely be a constant visitor. I love the photography and art on your blog. Hope we can be friends!

      -Nancy

      Delete
    2. Thanks! :) I hope we can be friends too!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.