Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Summer Memories (An Outfit from Summer)



These are some old outfit of the day photos from August. I had just gotten this dress on sale at a local boutique shop at the mall. It even came with a necklace! This dress has great quality, design and is just my style. It was tucked away in between hangers and unnoticed by others. It was Fashion Destiny!

I love how soft the material is and the sleeves have a really special design. I wore it with leggings and a cardigan that day but wanted to show off the cool sleeves in these photos. I think I'll wear these in the fall too. Maybe with a long sleeve shirt underneath? 

Please excuse the mess on my bed...it's usually like that but I try to clean up before taking photos ^_^'' hehe...

More posts coming soon!!! Tell me what you think in the comments below









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.